Lee Wilson Certified by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization: Tax Law
The Wilson Firm is excited to announce that Managing Attorney Lee Wilson is officially certified by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization in Tax Law!
There are only 191 Board Certified Tax Law Lawyers in the entire state of Texas.
What it takes to become Board Certified in Tax Law:
- Practice law fulltime for at least 5 years as an active member of the State Bar of Texas;
- At least 3 years of Tax Law experience with a yearly minimum 35% substantial involvement with Tax Law matters;
- Qualified vetted references from judges and lawyers in the area;
- Complete 60 hours of TBLS approved continuing legal education in Tax Law;
- Meet all of the TBLS Standards for Attorney Certification; and
- Pass a comprehensive 6-hour examination in Tax Law.
Check out Lee's profile on the Texas Board of Legal Specialization site: https://www.tbls.org/profile/24060843